Large and high resolution pictures are available by clicking on the thumbnails. All pictures are shown in smaller size and resolution, within the slide show too. Thank you for waiting whilst the picture is loading.
AOL users: don't forget to deactivate the "Image Compression" in your "Web Settings" to display pictures in correct quality!
You must have IE 4 or N 4 or higher to be able to run Java.
- Total internal/usable dimensions:
13.8X7 m - 96.6 m² or 45.2X23 ft - 1040 sq ft
Balcony: 14.8X3 m - 44.4 m² or 48.5X9.8 ft - 475 sq ft
Total of 141 m² or 1515 sq ft with balcony.
- Four accesses to balcony: from dining room, bedrooms and directly from the public passageway.
- 1 large bedroom, queen size bed (can have twin bed configuration) & private balcony whirlpool,
- 1 standard bedroom with bathroom (tub),
- 1 entrance/TV lounge with two sofas,
- 1dining room for 6 with buffets,
- 1 reading/correspondence corner,
- 1 bathroom with full-size tub/whirlpool and shower, marble appointed.
- 1 separate toilets.
- 1 direct access passageway to balcony for guests.
- Individual temperature control, coton bathrobes, hair dryer, TV/VCR, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, bar , personal safe, telephone, Internet/satellite plug.
Web site designed and maintained by D. Vaccaro.
Copyright © 1999/2000 for all pictures, photos, texts, plans, renderings, animations included in this web site.
Animation made with free Java applets downloadable at www.anfyteam.com.